We help U.S. persons in the Netherlands to
stay tax compliant in the United States.


We help American expats, dual citizens and green card holders in the Netherlands to stay tax compliant in the United States.

Being a U.S. person living and working outside of the U.S. can be a bit complicated. You file and pay your taxes in your country of residence. But no matter what, if you are a U.S. citizen or green card holder, you will always stay obligated to file your tax returns in the United States. Reason: citizenship-based taxation imposed by the United States. We strive to normalize this process for you. We prepare your U.S. income tax returns correctly and timely and give you advice when you need it. Let us do the work and worrying for you.

It is with great pride and enthusiasm that I work within my profession, and help U.S. persons navigate their way through what is one of the most difficult aspects of living outside of the United States.

Tax Returns

We prepare U.S. tax returns for individuals, including business owners, in the Form 1040 series. We also prepare FBARs and other FATCA-related forms.

Consulting & Planning

US Tax Specialists provides U.S. tax consulting, tax projections and tax planning services. We take into account that our individual clients are also subject to taxation in the Netherlands.

IRS Amnesty Programs

We assist those U.S. taxpayers who have fallen behind on their filings or have undisclosed foreign income and assets by preparing the necessary paperwork to submit under IRS' amnesty programs.

Noa is a very pleasant person to work with. She is prompt and knowledgeable. She has been taking care of my US tax returns for more than 5 years and also provided me with very valuable advice on other tax related matters over the years. I can highly recommend her!
— Daniel Bijlsma

get in touch

Are you up-to-date on all your filing obligations but no longer comfortable doing it yourself? Or perhaps you are considering switching tax preparers? Let's see if we can work together.